The Beltane Scholarship was established by donors within the College community who—as former community college graduates—wish to extend the same opportunity to prospective or current students. One scholarship of $950 will be given annually. The scholarship may cover tuition, fees, books, or supplies required by the syllabus. To be eligible to receive the award for the spring semester, you must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 in the fall semester.
The scholarship will be awarded to students who meet the following criteria:
- Must complete a scholarship application
- Must be seeking a degree or certificate
- Must be a full-time or part-time student
- Must demonstrate academic merit by having and maintaining at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Priority given for demonstration of financial need, but not required