Beverly L. Ennis and Wendell P. Ennis Scholarship
The scholarship award may be applied toward tuition, fees, and/or books and will be divided equally between two semesters. Satisfactory academic progress must be maintained in order for the recipient to receive the award for the second semester. To be eligible to receive the award for the spring semester, you must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the fall semester.
The scholarship will be awarded to students who meet the following criteria:
- Complete the scholarship application and the federal student aid application (FAFSA)
- Satisfactory academic progress of a 3.0 GPA must be maintained in the fall semester to receive the spring semester portion
- Enrolled at the Fauquier Campus
- Preference given to a resident of Fauquier County
- Full-time or part-time students are eligible