Advanced Life Support Scholarship
Established by an instructor and Frederick County resident in 2008, the Advanced Life Support Scholarship Fund will be awarded annually.
The scholarship award may be applied toward tuition, fees and/or books and will be divided equally between two semesters. To be eligible to receive the award for the spring semester, you must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0 in the fall semester.
The scholarship will be awarded to students who meet the following criteria:
- Must complete a scholarship application
- Must be a full-time and/or part-time student
- Must be enrolled in A.A.S. degree in Emergency Medical Services (EMS) or the career studies certificate program in EMT-Intermediate or EMT-Advanced
- Must reside in the College’s service area
- Preference given to students with a 3.0 GPA
- Recipient should not receive employer or volunteer tuition assistance