Business and Accounting Scholarship
This scholarship was endowed in 1993 to enhance the educational opportunities of the residents of the College’s service region.
The scholarship award will provide assistance with tuition and books. The scholarship award will be divided equally between the fall and spring semesters. To be eligible to receive the award for the spring semester, you must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 in the fall semester.
The scholarship will be awarded to students who meet the following criteria:
- Must complete a scholarship application
- Must be a full-time student
- Must be enrolled in a business or accounting program
- Must be planning to transfer to Shenandoah University
- Must demonstrate academic merit by having and maintaining at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA